WORLD OF GLAMOUR: Court out using 'tox'

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Court out using 'tox'

Her career was kick- started in Melrose Place, plastic paradise of good looking bed hoppers, so it is fitting that Courtney Thorne - Smith has become a spokeswoman for the botox.

The actor better known as Alison or the blonde one who isnt Heather Locklear, shared her thoughts on using the 'tox' with People. ''It's never been a secret in my personal life. I've just never been asked by the press,'' says Thorne Smith 44, which is true because no one thinks about her much these days. ''I've used it, I like it and it works well for me. That's just the simple truth,'' she added.

Brilliant strategy. She gets a pay cheque, free botox, kudos for her honesty and locklear will be livid she didn't think of it first.

No comments: